The Concord NH Winter Festival is back!
The Hotel Concord and Intown Concord recently announced the Concord NH Winter Fest, presented by Fidium Fiber, to return for its fifth consecutive year on January 27 – 28, 2023. Along with ice-carving demonstrations and competitions, make sure to visit O Steaks & Seafood to enjoy an Ice Bar and some Rubbin’ Butts BBQ.
Check out the full schedule for the Concord NH Winter Festival:
Friday, January 27, 2023
- 3:00 – 9:00 PM – Sponsored Ice Carvings – The State House Lawn
- 4:30 pm – Ice Bar & Rubbin’ Butts BBQ at O Steaks and Seafood- 11 S. Main St.
- 7:15 pm – Black Ice Pond Hockey Tournament– Fireworks Show at White Park- 1 White St.
Saturday, January 28, 2023
- 10:00 AM – Red River Theatres presents Disney’s Frozen
- 11:00 AM – Ice carving competition starts on The State House Lawn
- Warming Station/Beer Garden on Capitol Street- ends at 3:30 PM
- S’mores & Hot Cocoa while supplies last!
- Visit vendors on Capitol Street
- Join Concord Public Library from 11am to 12pm for a splendidly snowy story hour! Read stories, sing, dance, and more!
- 11:00 AM- 8 PM – Concord Area Transit free Shuttle from Black Ice Pond Hockey Tournament
- 12:00 PM – Ice Bar & Rubbin’ Butts BBQ at O Steaks and Seafood- 11 S. Main Street
- 1:00 PM- 4:00 PM- Free Wine Tasting at Wine on Main (Note: These are tasting size pours)- 9 N. Main Street
- 3:00 PM – Ice carving competition ends
- 3:30 PM – Awards announcement
- 4:00 PM – Festival Concludes