Play-Based Learning: Creating Opportunities for Deeply Connected Learning
Join the UNH Early Learning Coaching team for this FREE interactive professional development opportunity for educators (PS-3rd grade). Participants will:
– develop a deeper understanding of play-based learning, specifically guided-play.
– learn about the teacher as facilitator taking on roles of intentional planner, guide and co-constructor of learning within meaningful play-based experiences.
– experience and engage with open-ended materials and collaborate with colleagues about the opportunities they afford to students.
– learn how to facilitate meaningful play-based learning experiences within classrooms. What does the implementation and facilitation look like?
– become familiar with strategies for documenting and making visible children’s learning through play.